New Home

by - February 08, 2015

Hello dear readers!
As some of you might have seen on my Facebook page, I recently moved.
I present to you Corby, Northamptonshire, UK!
This is a wonderful village in the Midlands of the UK, with beautiful parks, wonderful and generous people, and new challenges for me as a writer.

This moving has been crazy busy, with something new and exciting every day. It's a new perspective of England, very much different from the busy London I know.
This will certanly bring new ideas to my writing!

With this new Brit atmosphere surrounding me, I can say 'Mr Prime Minister' will have a somewhat sentimental meaning to me.

I'll come bearing news soon!

Happy Readings,
Sophie

(PS: We (me & BF) are pretty sure Harry Potter is our next door neighbor!)





You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. It looks lovely! It almost stepped out of a page from a chicklit page(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SophieQuinnOfficial16 February 2015 at 22:36

      It certainly feels like it. A lot of inspiration up here! :D

      Delete