My very own pretty, cutie blog!

by - April 15, 2014

Hey guys,

This is Sophie speaking, and since this is my very 1st post, I believe it should be about why I started this blog.

I had a webpage for a couple months, but honestly, just advertising my works there wasn't enough. Sure, it's nice to open your very own webpage and smile at how many hits it has, blah blah blah. But then I started to think about what I liked in author's websites.

I came to understand what I loved most were the reviews they sometimes had about other people's work, the extras about their own work, maybe good writing tips, too.

The fundamental reason this Blog exists is for helping newbie writers such as me, to get to the best writing tools, websites, writing tips, editing clubs, and much more!

I hope to hear from you all, and if you have some projects, ideas, stories you would like me to review, email me your propositions, and I'll get back to you.

Happy Readings,
Sophie

You May Also Like

0 comments