My book on JANE THE VIRGIN!

by - September 28, 2015

Hi guys!

I'm so excited to tell you my book THORNS, available in full at WATTPAD, has been chosen by the TV show JANE THE VIRGIN, as their top 6 books about families! I'm so so happy, and I am honoured to have been chosen. This story was hard for me to write about, as it talks about very sensitive subjects.

It's about Whitney Gordon and her family of two dads and an annoying young sister; about how homophobia has hurt her family throughout the years. She's a popular teen girl just like all others out there. Minus the fact she has a small devil for a sister, and a gay best friend that won't come out of the closet. Life's complicated enough as it is, and Whitney's seems to get more messed up, when the school's bully and criminal finds out about a secret she has kept for years.




WATTPAD LINK - THORNS


I hope you enjoy it, and that it helps you with your own difficulties, and may it help you believe in a brighter future.

Happy Readings,
Sophie

You May Also Like

0 comments