When you have your hands full of projects and you just stay there, staring at a blank page - Current Mood

by - October 12, 2015

Dear readers & followers,

Have you ever had that moment(s) in your life where you've taken a bigger bit than you could chew, and you just stay there, slowly choking to death?


Well, yes, that's how I'm feeling right now. No kidding, I've taken in hands about 5 Projects, all at once. Let's recap them, shall we?


DIARY OF A SIZE 12 - Editing


The book itself, is almost done with the editing process. The cover has been the real problem, though. Both my boyfriend (the greatest manager/creative consultant/motivational speaker in the world) and I haven't decided on how to make the new cover come to life.

But, fear not, it's... probably 20% done as it is. Oh, and have I mentioned it will still be completely free of charge? As in 0,00£/$/€?! Yep, it'll ALWAYS BE FREE, that I can promise you!


THE ACADEMY - Title still pending

(WARNING: Not the official cover)


Also on the way, although with this one it's the other way around: the cover is almost finished, but the book itself is suffering a couple changes and some editing. Just give me some time, and I'll get it ready for you, ALSO FOR FREE.

The good news it, you can still read it, also free of charge, at WATTPAD right here THE ACADEMY at WATTPAD


LITTLE WITCHES - working on it, and it's coming out great! Cover still pending


(WARNING: Also, not the official cover)

I've been working the hardest on this one, because it's very different to me, very different from the Chick-lit you know me for. It's a little darker, a little... nastier, if I may be honest. The ladies are all very intelligent and powerful women, which I love.

It will take a while to be out, I will probably like to finish the others waiting for editing and a cover before I publish this one, but don't worry, the wicked witches from Carrington will be available to you.

AN EERIE LADY/OTHER TITLE I'M NOT YET SURE OF - Hard book...




Making up worlds, people, places and stories is really fun - I addressed that subject not so long ago right here on my blog. However, it isn't as fun when you have to spend more time researching and making sure your world functions than actually writing the damn story!

My boyfriend has had some really exciting ideas for the cover, and he has actually helped me with the plot of the stories. Sometimes is good to talk about your plot to someone else and they can get some glitches or confusing things with your plot. Try it, I love to discuss my stories and characters with my closest friends and family, it helps.

I've put together a couple images of what's inspiring me to write this novel. I'm loving the experience, although it's hard. And I didn't even invent a language like so many other authors have done, and bravely so.


How about the books that you CAN GET?!


Well, I'm glad you've asked!

Please, do check out my WATTPAD PAGE. I currently have TEN STORIES there, that you can read completely free of charge; also, you can have a broad notion of my kind of writing, and what to expect for novels such as LITTLE WITCHES, THE ACADEMY, MR PRIME MINISTER and DIARY OF A SIZE 12.


THORNS



Now, if what you're more into are stories about different families, teenager star-crossed love and learning to live with a life-threatening disease, then THORNS should be your #1 choice!

Selected from the wonderfully funny and sweet CW show JANE THE VIRGINTHORNS is the story of privileged white girl Whitney Gordon and criminal Mexican Rai Vega. Read all about what Whitney has been hiding all of these years, and how the criminal will use her secret to get exactly what he wants.


MR PRIME MINISTER



You can still read MR PRIME MINISTER! It's still available for purchase at GOOGLE PLAY, NOOK, KOBO, iTUNES, AMAZON & LULU.INC! Please follow the links BELOW and buy it from your favourite e-store.

 

 



PIECE OF PIE



This story is still available for FREE at FREEDITORIAL -> https://freeditorial.com/en/books/piece-of-pie

The story of Mary Elizabeth Kelly, a victim to her husband's violence for years, she decides to run from the country and go to live with her sister, Mary Catherine, in Dublin. Of course, she meets gorgeous and arrogant James Connolly, pub owner and shameless flirter. If you love stories about overcoming adversity, finding true love, and you like to cry a little bit, and you always love a big twist, this is the story for you!



I hope you all take the time to read some of my work, and should you find it to be something you enjoy, please share, download it, buy it, and review it! Don't EVER hesitate to contact me about anything related to my work, to books, other authors, any questions or doubts.


Happy Readings,
Sophie

You May Also Like

0 comments