Merry Christmas - my Holidays

by - December 26, 2015

Hello guys,

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas - I know I did. Christmas is my favorite time of the year; I love the decorations, the cold, the music.


The decorations at my home; my town's Christmas Tree in the Town Centre



My Christmas' Eve dinner - my boyfriend worked really hard to get the living room feel like a cozy family room





One of the best presents I've gotten in all my life: my grandparents' love letters from when they were young. I've lost both of them, my grandmother this same year. They were very loved, and are very missed. Love stories still exist, and I'm proud to have been born from their love.



Thank you, my love, for the best present ever. Love you 



Merry Christmas! I sincerely hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas' Eve, surrounded by friends and family. May today be a happy day, filled with laughter and love.

Stay warm, eat well, love your family members, say thanks, enjoy this moment - in my own experience, this time comes to remind us how fragile life really is, and how we should enjoy every moment we get to spend with the ones we love dearest.

I hope life always smiles at you.


Happy Readings!Sophie 

You May Also Like

0 comments