5 Most anticipated books for 2016

by - April 10, 2016

Hello guys, how have you been?

Can you believe it's already April?! I know, I know, I sound like a Mum, but it is true, isn't it? Just yesterday I was unwrapping my Christmas presentes! But, enough about small talk, and let's get down to business, here.

Were you excited when 2016 started? Maybe not, maybe to you is just another year, same job, same routine, same boredom. But, if you're a reader, you're probably really excited about this new year. A new year, means changes, new stories to read, and months and months of desperation until you, finally, get your hands on that amazing book you've been wanting forever.


#5 Bay of  Sighs - Nora Roberts

The new Guardians Trilogy novel from Nora Roberts is out this year, and it promises to beingt back the magic.  
Annika is a mermaid, and she must return to the sea after to find the remaining 2 stars. Magic, love, adventure and incredible writing - as you would except from the veteran Nora Roberts - come together in another amazing exciting trilogy.


#4 The Winds of Winter - George RR Martin

We don't even know for sure if George RR Martin's next novel will be out this year or not; what we know, however, is that the TV Show will start in a matter of days, and perhaps we can have an idea of how the book will turn out. I haven't read this series yeat, but I am an avid follower of the show, so yeah, I'm dying to know about the whole Schrodinger Jon Snow - honestly, it's killing me very slowly. We're going to have to wait for the books for a (long?) while, but, as Mr Martin himself puts it - and I personally relate to it:

“If truth be told, sometimes the writing goes well and sometimes it doesn’t, and that was true for me even when I was in my 20s.”



#3 The Beast (Black Dagger Brotherhood #14) - J R Ward


We have Rhage back! The cutest and sweetest Brother of all, I like to think, and his Mary are back to fight Rhage's dark side - no spoilers, go read 'LOVER ETERNAL' to learn more about it. Already going on number 14, this series is definitely here to stay for a longe time. Miss Ward has a great mind, writing sexy novels without being girly, nor conventional. I love her for the way she so crudly writes about love, sex and the true meaning of 'forever love'. If you are a fan of vampires and, most importantly, if you can't live withouth the Brothers, I'm sure you're squirming in your chair, waiting to get your hands on this one!



#2  Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - J K Rowling

Probably the most antecipated book of the year. Nineteen years after the happenings in 'Harry Potter and The Deadly Hallows', Harry is now a common worker in the Ministry of Magic, a father of three, and still attached to his dark past, which catches up with his son, Albus. My inner child can't wait to read this one, and have a look at how all my favorite characters from when I was a kid, turned out to be as adults - secretly, I want to know how Hermione and Ron are going along!



#1 FEVERSONG - Karen Marie Moning

The last one, and I still am in shock when I read it is INDEED the last one. I had to swallow back some tears, take some deep breaths, and calm myself down. Definitely one of my favorite series of all time, it's now coming to and end, and I'm sure Miss Moning won't give us a boring ride - and, if I may be honest, I'm scared of what she has done in this one... very scared!



And here they are, people, the most antecipated stories of this year - well, at least for me, anyways!

Happy Readings,
Sophie

You May Also Like

0 comments