My new Kindle

by - September 20, 2016

Hey guys!

I just received my new Kindle today, and I'm really excited about it.

I thought an upgrade was necessary and retired my old Kindle Touch for the latest Kindle Paperwhite, 2015.


My new baby


I think you all know by now how much I love the Kindle.

Well, the Kindle Paperwhite, 2015, has an incredible new feature that I personally adore: the back light.

Long gone are the nights where I struggled to read the words with my flimsy lamp.

With a slick new design, incredible soft to the touch while remaining very sturdy, the Kindle Paperwhite, 2015, comes with E-ink display and high resolution touchscreen - HD reading, ya'll!


Look at it! It's so pretty!


With built-in Wi-Fi, I downloaded all my hundreds of books in a couple of minutes. As always, the Kindle still comes with its incredible battery life - seriously, mobile manufactures, could you take a look at this?!

I can easily say my old Kindle's battery would last for a whole month, sometimes a little bit more - well, except on the holidays.

You still have that paper feeling when touching the screen, and the response is amazing. Fast as it could be, even when loaded with tons of books.

Ok, for the cons now. No audio. Yep, you read it right, there's no audio on this new Kindle - RIP my old Kindle!

Although I was disappointed at first, I must admit that I prefer to listen to Spotify on my mobile anyway, so I quickly got over this small bump.

The storage for me was also a bit meh. Only 2Gb doesn't look like enough, but I think I just have too many books on my Collection ^_^



For more features and other reviews, please visit the Amazon website right here







Happy Readings,
Sophie

You May Also Like

0 comments