New book coming out - soon!

by - August 29, 2015

Hi guys!



After a long time and a LOT of consideration, I've decided to publish a book I've written a couple years ago, with a style that's completely different from what you're used to see from me.

I've had many people asking me on Wattpad when or if I will publish this novel, and I've always kinda ran from that question.


Now, I can firmly say, that yes, THE ACADEMY will be published! I'm working on polishing the story, editing and all that, get a new cover - work of my dearest Boyfriend H - and publish it as soon as possible.







You can now read it on my Wattpad page, but keep in mind it's the unpolished version; I promise it'll be much better once it's published.

It will be COMPLETELY FREE, same as 'THE DIARY OF A SIZE 12', so you don't have to worry about that *wink*

I hope you love it!



Happy Readings,

Sophie


* Click on WATTPAD and on THE ACADEMY to view my official page and read the story!
Links: Page - https://www.wattpad.com/user/SophieQuinnOfficial
           Story -https://www.wattpad.com/14047543-the-academy-freshman-year-editing-for-grammar

You May Also Like

0 comments